The Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná has the following Scientific Initiations:
- PIBIC Scientific Initiation, promoted by CNPq;
- Institutional Scientific Initiation, fomented by FEPAR;
- Voluntary Scientific Initiation, undergraduate students who are part of research groups, registered in the Directory of Research Group - DGP / CNPq;
- Junior Scientific Initiation, project with Basic Education with the Public Education Network of the State of Paraná.
The PIBIC scientific initiation fellows, fomented by the CNPq, promote stimulus to the student who wants to join the research activities. The Graduate Program offers a study room with computer network connected to the Internet - Medline / Pubmed, SciELO, Ebsco Host and Lilacs - own of the graduate, is of free access to those students who use it constantly. Thus, students of Scientific Initiation (CI) feel encouraged to live in the research environment of the Program.
As an indicator it is seen that all permanent teachers have students of scientific initiation linked to them through the research projects they guide. The proportion varies according to the number of student that each teacher has.
In relation to the support in the graduation completion work, also all the teachers are listed in the FEPAR like potential advisers.
In addition, on a voluntary basis, they are given the opportunity to do research to be presented at CONCIAM - Scientific Conclave of Medical Students - sponsored by FEPAR and that has existed for 30 years with annual events always in October. He has a specific moment, dedicated to the presentation of the works of Scientific Initiation (PIBIC or institutional). In this event only works of undergraduate students can be presented - of course with the co-authorship of their teachers. With this, the IPEM environment is very popular, especially at this time. It is worth mentioning that most of the permanent teachers of the program are guiding the work presented in this conclave.
Altogether, the Program in 2016 sponsored 64 scientific initiation opportunities for FEPAR students (FEPAR-UKW, PIBIC, DGP / CNPq and institutional).
Scientific initiation - published works with undergraduate students (2016)
1.Bruna Olandoski Erbano e Ana Opolski(PIBIC)
Knee arthroscopic visibility alterations in obese and non-obese patients. Arq Bras Cir Dig., v, 29, Suppl 1, p. 75-79, 2016.
2.Alexandre Kauê Sakuma (DGP)
Tendinopathy and obesity.” ABCD, v 29, Suppl 1, p. 107–10, 2016.
- Roberta Petisco (PIBIC)
- Serum pentraxin 3 levels are negatively associated with carotid intima media thickness in non-obese rheumatoid arthritis patients.” International journal of cardiology 221 (outubro): 298–301, 2016.
- Conventional videoendoscopy can identify helicobacter pylori gastritis?” Arquivos Brasileiros de Cirurgia Digestiva, 29, n. 2, p. 73–76, 2016.
- Kassia Cordova (PIBIC)
Comparative analysis of endoscopic and histopathological features of superficial elevated lesions resected by endoscopic mucosal resection in the distal and proximal colon. Revista do Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões, v. 43, n. 3, p. 178–84, 2016.
- Fernanda Christo Lovato, e João Guilherme Seifert Scapini (PIBIC)
Schinus terebinthifolius raddi (Aroeira) and Orbignya phalerata mart. (Babassu) effect in cecorrahphy healing in rats. Acta Cirurgica Brasileira, v. 31, n. 6, p. 402–10, 2016.
- Angeline Garcez Massignan (DGP)
Osteoarthritis model induced by intra-articular monosodium iodoacetate in rats knee.” Acta Cirúrgica Brasileira, v. 31, n. 11, p. 765–73, 2016.
- João Otavio Zeni (DGP) e Caroline Aragão de Carvalho (PIBIC)
Histological evaluation of capsules formed by silicon implants coated with polyurethane foam and with a textured surface in rats. Acta Cirurgica Brasileira, v. 31, n. 12, 2016.
- Marília da Cruz Fagundes (PIBIC)
Ventral abdominal wall defect correction in rats with contaminated meshes.” Acta Cirúrgica Brasileira, v. 31, n. 10, p. 680–88, 2016.
- Gabriela Veronese (DGP)
Reply to PTX-3 release is increased by monocytes from patients with primary fibromyalgia without major depression. Clinical and experimental rheumatology, v. 34, 2 Suppl 96, p. S151, 2016.
- Heloisa A. J. Nóbrega (DGP)
Rheumatic Disease Autoantibodies in Autoimmune Liver Diseases. Immunological investigations, v. 45, n. 6, p. 566–73, 2016.
- Gabriela Piovezani Ramos (PIBIC)
On vascular stenosis, restenosis and mannose binding lectin. ABCD, v 29, n. 1, p. 57–59, 2016.
- Rodrigo de Oliveira Veras (PIBIC)
Relationship between the presence of helicobacter pylori with inflammatory endoscopic changes in gastroduodenal mucosa. Arquivos brasileiros de cirurgia digestiva : ABCD, v. 29, n. 3, p. 142–45, 2016.
- Andressa de Souza Bertoldi, e Vanessa Caroline Batistão (PIBIC)
Relationship between esophagitis grades and Helicobacter pylori. ABCD, v. 29, n. 3, p. 135–37, 2016.
- Maria Angélica Kurpel Diogo (DGP)
Frequency of pain and eating disorders among professional and amateur dancers. Sao Paulo Medical Journal - Revista Paulista De Medicina, v. 134, n. 6, 2016.
- Patricia Imai Zanardi (DGP)
Infections and systemic lupus erythematosus. Einstein (São Paulo, Brazil), v. 14, n. 1, p. 47–51, 2016.
- Vanessa Kanegusuku (PIBIC)
- SILVA, F. da; KANEGUSUKU, V.; BORTONCELLO, R.; SKARE, T. L. (DP). Carpal tunel syndrome and fybromialgia ; an ultrassonograhy study. Endocrinol Diabetes Clínica e , v. 15, n. 4, p. 1850–3, 2016.
- SILVA, F. da; KANEGUSUKU, V.; BORTONCELLO, R.; SKARE, T. L. (DP). Carpal tunel syndrome and fybromialgia ; an ultrassonograhy study. ACTA Reum Port.; v. 16, 2016.
The summary of the publications with students of scientific initiation, were a total of 16, classified in its quality according to CAPES criteria in: A1 = 1; B1 = 6; B2 = 1; B3 = 8.